Minneapolis Property Division Attorneys
One aspect of the divorce process is the division of the marital property and debt. In Minnesota assets, debts and property are divided equitably. At Robinson | Duffy, PLLC, our Minneapolis property division attorneys strive to find solutions that are fair and in your best interests. We will answer all of your property division questions, including:
- Can I keep the house?
- How do I get my spouse’s name off the mortgage?
- Will everything be split equally?
- I received an inheritance during the marriage, does that get split too?
- How are student loans treated?
- What date do we value our property at?
- What if a credit card is in just one party’s name?
- Am I responsible for money secretly spent on my spouse’s extramarital affair?
- If my spouse is awarded part of my retirement plan, do I have to pay taxes, fees and penalties?
- What if my asset hasn’t vested yet?
Contact Our Property Division Attorneys Today
Let us answer your questions regarding property division, contact the attorneys at Robinson | Duffy today.
Thoughts from a Client ...
"Jillian Duffy is a fantastic lawyer. A co-worker referred her to me and I could not be happier with the service I received. I retained Jillian to help me navigate my divorce in 2017. She is proactive, smart, responsive, honest, straight-forward and aggressively looked out for my best interests. Jillian was able to convince my ex-husband (and his lawyer) to agree to a settlement that worked for both of us and avoid a long, drawn out court battle. I have already referred Jillian to other friends that need a great attorney and I will continue to recommend her."