Minnesota Family Law and Divorce Appeals

Even in a family law or divorce matter, sometimes the district court gets it wrong. In those circumstances, you have the right to appeal a final order to the Minnesota Court of Appeals. There are specific rules and strict deadlines in place with regard to appealing a court order. If you believe the judge erred in your case, please contact an attorney at Robinson | Duffy, PLLC as soon as possible to discuss your appellate options.